Many organizations and professionals use the programs in the MS Office Suite on a daily basis, which makes it highly popular among people. In each and every updated version of Microsoft Office, new features have been introduced which enhances the performance of our work. It has so many advanced characteristics like Cloud Integration, Read Mode, Tablet-Friendly, Simple Editing and Adding Videos to Documents etc.
But MS Office files, if not handled properly, may get deleted or lost sometimes. It may happen due human or technical errors. Important files in which you have spent long hours and effort may get deleted in fraction of seconds and cannot be found.
Commonly Observed MS Office File Loss Scenarios
- Sometimes you might have formatted the drives to remove unwanted files and later realized that the important office files are deleted along with that
- Selecting important files and deleting it rather than selecting unwanted files
- Removing the external storage devices abruptly from the system while transferring or receiving the office files
- Closing the office applications in an improper way
At such file loss instances, many of them think of recreating the file which consumes lot of time and energy. The wise option is to choose advanced recovery tool like Remo Recover to retrieve the deleted or lost files from the system.
MS Office File Recovery using Remo Recover Software
Are you searching for the solution to recover the office files which have been deleted or lost under any circumstances? Thinking of how to recover office files deleted or lost from the system? Then the right option is to use Remo Recover software. The files can be recovered faster and easier without any effort by using this file recovery tool. It can recover any type of MS Office files like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
Once the tool is launched it performs the deep scan of the entire drive and recovers the deleted or lost files quickly. The files deleted using command prompt or “Shift + Del” key can also be easily recovered. It can retrieve the Office files residing in various mediums such as hard drives, USB drives, flash memory cards, FireWire drives and memory cards like SD, SDHC and XD etc.
Added Advantages of Remo Recover
Remo Recovers comprises of many advanced features
- More than 300 different file types can be recovered by this recovery tool
- It can identify and recover file types on the basis of their unique signatures
- You can sort the recovered file on the basis of their names, file type and size
- “Find” option can be used to identify the particular file from the recovered results
- You can use “Save Recovery Session” option and resume the recovery process at any time without rescanning your drive
- Use “Preview” option to evaluate the recovered files
- You can save the recovered files to any storage devices like CD/DVD and to other external storage devices.
- Two different views are supported by this software like Data type view and File Type view. Data type view shows the recovered file according to data type and file type view shows the list in hierarchical view.
The file recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT partitions / drives is possible by using this software. It enables file recovery from SATA, SCSI, IDE hard drives and flash memory cards like SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc, USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods etc.
Versions of Windows Operating System supported by Remo Recover
Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 or 2008 server are the versions of Windows Operating System supported by Remo Recover.
Avoid file loss scenarios
- Check for the important files before emptying the recycle bin.
- Avoid using unreliable third party software which may delete the important files residing in your system.
- File transfer has to done without any interruptions
- Close the MS Office application in ethical way
- Have backup of important files to compensate in file loss scenarios.