What happens when videos are deleted from recycle bin? Is it possible to recover them?
Yes, you can recover videos deleted from recycle bin using data recovery software. To explain how this works, any file deleted from recycle bin still resides on the hard drive. It is not permanently deleted, but the system marks this space as available for reuse. A data recovery tool scans your hard drive, locates deleted files and recovers them.
About Remo Recover
Remo Photo Recovery is a great tool to recover videos deleted from the recycle bin. All types of video files such as MP4, Mov, Avi etc are supported. In addition to recovering files from your system, data can be also be recovered from internal and external hard drives, USB’s, memory cards and other storage devices.
The software provides a user friendly interface with instructions provided in each step of the recovery process. So you don’t need to be a technical expert to recover your files. Just the follow the simple instructions provided and if you still have questions, contact our technical support team. They are available 24 X 7.
Apart from retrieving videos, you can also use the software to recover all types of data such as pictures, documents etc. A preview feature is provided to allow you to preview recovered files before saving them.
Recovering video files from recycle bin is a simple process and can be performed in a few steps.
- Download and install Remo Recover software on your system
- Run the software by double clicking on the icon created during the setup process
- Then choose Recover photos from the main screen and then select Recover Deleted Photos
- The software scans your hard drive and displays files as a list
- To recover video files, check Video file type and preview the file using Preview feature
- Save the file to a desired location
Note: To recover deleted videos successfully, make sure you don’t use the drive in which videos were deleted. Using the system will overwrite deleted files and cause permanent data loss, in which case the file cannot be recovered.