In general, electronic devices like personal computer, laptop etc. consist of hard drive without which files cannot be saved. That is by default all the documents created on your system gets saved on hard drive. It is one of the primary storage medium which is mainly utilized for storing and retrieving data. These drives provide huge memory space for data storage purposes, files are transferred in high speed, supports multiple devices for data transfer process, reliable and so on.
At times, when you are accessing files on hard drive an error message might get displayed like uninitialized/unallocated. After which you will be unable to access the data available in it. You might be shocked after coming across such scenarios and will start searching the exact reason to overcome it. In such situations, try initializing hard disk utilizing disk management i.e. go to Disk Management->right click on the hard drive that should be initialized->click on Initialize Disk option. In this procedure your disk might get initialized but you will lose the entire content available in it which is great disaster. So, you should have a proper backup before initializing hard drive.
Another way for recovering files from uninitialized hard disk is by utilizing efficient recovery software. Here is one such software known as Remo Recover that supports both Windows and Mac operating system.
Remo Recover because:
- Non damaging read only tool i.e. will not modify vital data during scanning process rather extracts and save in new file.
- 24*7 technical assistance will be provided to solve any kind of problems that arises during establishment process, recovery process etc.
- Prior purchasing the software, you can download the demo version from internet to check its adequacy.
- Absolutely free from different kinds of malware infections
Apart from internal hard drive, the same problem might arise even in external hard drive too. External hard drive is another type of hard drive which is portable in nature. These drives can be easily connected with system using data cables for transferring or retrieving files. Here is one simple example: I always prefer external hard drive for sharing files from one system to another or vice versa. Couple of days back, I accidentally pulled external hard drive in between the process after which I am not able to see the hard drive on my system. With the help of device manager, got to know that hard drive is uninitialized. Not to worry, Remo Recover will recover files from uninitialized hard drive in few easy steps.
Other Notable features of Remo Recover:
- Remo Recover is ultimate software that can be used for recovering files from uninitialized hard drive
- This tool will create images on hard drive containing bad sectors using Disk option that helps to recover data effortlessly in later stage
- Compatible with various file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFSX and ExFAT
- It has the ability to save disk memory by compressing the retrieved files into single folder called ZIP file
- By specifying name, date, extension, size you can view the required files from huge list of recovered files
- You can view the recovered data in advance before sending them to particular destination with the help of an option called Preview
- Supports different hard drives like Seagate, Lexar, Buffalo, Samsung, HP, Sony, SanDisk, Toshiba and so on
Here are some of the common reasons for due to which hard drive becomes uninitialized:
- MRB Corruption – The main reason behind MRB corruption is dreadful malware infections. These harmful viruses gets replicates themselves and might corrupt the boot sector of hard drive as a result drive becomes uninitialized
- File System Corruption – File system is an organized structure utilized by OS to access the files available in hard drive. When it gets corrupted due hardware conflicts, software clashes etc. then OS fails to identify hard drive
- Presence of Bad Sectors – When hard drive contains increased number of bad sectors, it will fail to respond for operations like read/write due to which hard drive becomes inaccessible. Bad sectors are defective areas that gets generated on hard drive due to aging, multiple usages etc.
- Operating System Corruption – Due to malfunctioning, operating system fails to recognize hard drive. This usually takes place, when vital system files go missing due which OS fails to boot the hard drive
Important tips to remember:
- Have a backup of hard drive in any virus free external storage device/drive
- Terminate your Windows/Mac systems accurately after working on it
- Do not overwrite uninitialized hard drive until you perform recovery process
- Install authorized third party applications
- Avoid interruptions while accessing hard drive for previewing, exchanging files