Memory cards used in various electronic gadgets like mobile, camera and computers may get damaged easily and becomes inaccessible. At such times, you may not be able to open the files inside the memory cards. Lot of important files like images, audio, video and other documents stored in the memory card may go missing if further action is not taken.
Losing your life time valuable photos or adventurous videos is unacceptable. Some users may think of recovery methods and conclude that it is a complex process. But it is not, you can do it very easily using Remo Recover software. Remo Recover software can retrieve all the data from your unreadable memory cards. It supports different types of memory cards like SD, SDHC, SDXC, CF, XD and MMC etc.
Retrieve your files back from inaccessible memory cards using Remo Recover software
Remo Recover performs the deep scan using its advanced recovery algorithms and restores the files from inaccessible memory cards. It can even retrieve formatted files or files deleted accidently from the memory cards. Memory cards with FAT 16, NTFS, NTFS 5, FAT 32, HFS +, ExFAT and HFS + file systems are supported by Remo Recover software. It can retrieve various types of files like text documents and audio, video file formats like mp4, mp3 and other media files etc.
The RAW images from the memory card can also be retrieved without much effort using Remo Recover software. To retrieve RAW files from DSLR cameras, you need a well-built tool like Remo Recover since RAW images are unprocessed by any software.
Additional features of Remo Recover
- Retrieves files from formatted or reformatted partitions
- “Save recovery session” option can be used to save the recovery session and resume it at any later point of time
- “Preview”, using this option you can be able to view the recovered files and check them
Popular brands of Memory card supported by Remo Recover
Kingston, Transcend, Sony, Toshiba, Kodak, Samsung etc. are some of memory card supported by Remo Recover
What causes Memory card inaccessibility?
- Memory cards can become inaccessible if they are not ejected from the camera properly. Abrupt removal of memory card while the camera is still in use may damage the card and the files
- File system of memory card may get corrupted due to improper usage which leads to inaccessibility of card
- Overloading the memory card by adding the data beyond its limit makes the card unreadable
- Error messages like “drive not formatted. Do you want to format it now” may pop out if the memory card is corrupted. At such times, it leaves you no option but to format it
- Removing the card from a card reader while folders and files from the card are open on a computer may also leads to damage
In general, file loss due to some other scenarios can also be tackled using Remo Recover software. They are accidental deletion of files from memory card, file loss due to interruption caused during data transfer, switching off the device while it is still processing, using device with low battery etc.
Tips to protect memory cards and avoid unreadability
- Avoid using same memory cards in multiple devices
- Eject memory card using safe remove option
- Have proper backup of memory card data which will help you in data loss scenarios