Even though computer or laptop is used for many operations like creating new files, folders, PPTs, accessing internet etc. Hard drive plays an important role because files created using system will be stored on drive by default. Hard drive one of the primary storage device that has the ability to store various file types like audio, video, images and other multimedia files securely. Some of the benefits of hard drive are provides large space for data storage purposes, rate of data transfer is high, supports external storage devices for data transfer and retrieval and so on. Since, all files are saved on hard drive, it can be divided into segments called partitions for accessing the files easily. When hard drive gets crashed due to irregular or unavoidable circumstances like bad sectors, unsecured data and so you will be unable to access the data stored on it. Hence, data loss occurs.
Here are few common reasons responsible hard drive crash
- Presence of Bad Sectors – If there are increased numbers of bad sectors on drive containing important data, then it will not respond to any actions like read/write and become inaccessible. Bad sectors are nothing but defective areas that will generate on hard drive due to scratches, age and so on.
- File System Corruption – Improper system shut down, hardware conflicts, malware infections etc. are some of the reasons that causes file system corruption. When the file system of hard drive is corrupted due to any one the above mentioned reasons, you cannot access the data stored on it.
- Unreliable Third Party Tools – As you can download numerous softwares like Adobe reader, antivirus software, partitioning tools etc. of their choice from unknown websites. Sometimes, these applications will not be free from viruses that get transferred to your systems, due severe virus infection hard drive gets crashed
- Abrupt System Shut Down – While performing any actions on your systems like transferring, retrieving, creating files, editing images etc. if system shuts down due to manual errors, interruptions or power surge etc. there are chances of hard drive failure
- Repartitioning – Users repartition the hard drive for many reasons like when they want to create new one, to resize existing partition etc. During this process, if there are any errors like using unreliable repartition tool, improper method then hard drive crash occurs and as a result you will be unable to access the data
- Hard Drive Corruption – Many a times, hard drive get corrupted due to increased number of bad sectors. These bad sectors will not allow the hard drive to respond for read/write operation as a result data present on it will become inaccessible.
Sometimes, data lost due to any of the above mentioned situations cannot be recovered manually. If you have backup of your important files, it is easy to overcome such scenarios. If not, the situation turns critical and you will conclude that data from crashed drive cannot be accessed forever. So, is it impossible to recover your data from crashed hard drive? No, you can retrieve your lost or missing data from crashed hard drive with the help of Remo Recover software.
Why Remo Recover?
Remo Recover is one of the ideal utility to recover data from failed hard drive as it ensures 100% data recovery rate. Is non-destructive read only software which free from all kinds of viruses.
Striking features of Remo Recover to restore data from crashed hard drive
Remo Recover is an ideal recovery tool that can be used to rescue data from crashed drive within few simple steps. It can scan the entire drive in few minutes using advanced recovery mechanisms to get back data from crashed drive at the earliest. Retrieval of data from external storage devices like pen drives, thumb drives, memory cards etc. can be achieved. With the help of an option called Disk image, it will create pictures on hard drive containing bad sectors, so that data can be recovered easily in later stage. This software can be installed on various versions of Windows operating system like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008 and Windows 2003 to perform recovery of data from unallocated drive. It is compatible on versions of Mac operating system like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite. Refer this site for more details about Remo Recover http://www.remosoftware.com/crashed-hard-drive-recovery. Demo version is available for users, to check the efficiency of software in advance before purchasing it.