Minolta digital camera is very popular due to its picture capturing features and is used by both regular and professional users. It is in demand, in the field of photography and the captured images are crystal clear in low light. Its high zoom, wide angle lens, sleek and super portable body can make user to feel compatible for use. It is set with enormous features, which can provide clear and complete images under all conditions. Like other digital cameras, it also has built-in flash memory. However, while using this camera, most of the users come across with data loss situations. It hurts a lot if they do not find a backup of data taken with Minolta digital camera.
The Minolta digital camera data loss situations are unavoidable but in some instances, it will be intentional. Whatever it may be, you will lose your favorite collections like images, videos, etc. Since you are not lone user to experience this situation, yet there is no need to become nervous and keep hope of recovering lost data. Still you can recover data from Minolta digital camera in couple of minutes. This is performed by means of Remo Recover software. It is well furnished to restore missing, lost or deleted files from that digital camera. You can employ this specialized tool to get back data from Minolta digital camera containing memory cards like CF, MMC, SD, SDXC, SDHC and XD cards of popular brands like SanDisk, Lexar, Sony, Transcend and Kingston. It easily identifies more than 280 various file types as per their unique signatures while recovering Minolta digital camera files.
Let us take a look at Minolta camera data loss situations:
Formatting the memory card on Minolta Camera: Sometimes, while transferring data from Minolta camera card to computer through card reader, you may encounter format error forcing you to format the card. In such case, if you click on “Yes” option, the data gets lost.
Accidental deletion: Human mistake is the very common scenario behind loss of data from Minolta camera. The photos or videos on the camera get delete when you accidentally press “Delete All” option on the camera while previewing them.
Memory card corruption: Removing the memory card from Minolta camera or card reader during the copying process can ends up with its corruption. Thus, all files become inaccessible.
Other situations like virus attack, sudden power breakdown, capturing images when camera is on low battery and interrupted file transfer process can lead to loss of photos and videos.
Features of this utility are:
- Effortlessly recovers complete data from Minolta digital cameras.
- Does not alter original contents on Minolta digital camera, it simply extracts data from it.
- Capable to retrieve data lost from storage devices such as hard drives, memory sticks, Thumb drives, USB drives, iPod, external hard drives, etc.
- Restores files of any format from Minolta digital cameras, which includes JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIF, CR2, MRW, RAW, MOV, MP4, 3GP, RM, MPEG and AVI at your fingertips.
- Get back data from numerous brands of Minolta digital camera like Konica Maxxum / Dynax 7D, Monica RD-175, Konica Maxxum / Dynax 5D, etc.
- Apart from Minolta camera recovery, it recovers files lost from Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Casio, Pentax and Sigma with ease.
- Comes with “Find Tool”, which searches for any specific type of file from recovered list.
- Allows you to sort recovered data based on file name, file size, file type and date of creation.
- Scans each and every sector of Minolta camera card to locate files with ease.
- Lets you to preview retrieved files before restoring them with a free demo form, if satisfied buy its complete version.