- ECP is an urgent situation contraception medicine utilized to avoid pregnancy after sex once you didn’t usage birth prevention or even the birth prevention did work that is n’tas an example, the condom broke).
- Some individuals call it “the Morning After Pill”.
- You will get ECP at pharmacies and community health clinics. You don’t need a prescription.
Who is able to simply just simply take ECP?
- ECP is safe for pretty much every body that is female. You ought not use ECP because it won’t work) if you know you are pregnant (mainly.
Whenever might I want to simply simply take ECP?
- Penis-vagina sex was had by you but weren’t making use of any birth prevention, or perhaps you genuinely believe that the delivery control you utilized may well not been employed by.
- You missed a couple of birth prevention pills in a pack along with been having penis–vagina intercourse without any other type of birth prevention.
- You had been significantly more than a week later for the planned birth prevention shot.
Note: ECP can be used if also you had been forced to own penis–vagina sex. Should this happen, you should phone the Sexual Assault Crisis Line at 204-786-8631 or 1-888-292-7565 to talk to a counsellor for help choices.
Whenever can I just simply take ECP?
- Swallow the capsule together as quickly as possible following the activity that is sexual.
- You certainly do not need to just just take any longer pills in the future. It’s an idea that is good sleep after.
What will ECP do?
- If taken within a day of unsafe sex, it will reduce steadily the odds of maternity by about 95%.
- If taken within 48 hours of non-safe sex, it shall lower the likelihood of maternity by about 85%.
- If taken within 72 hours of unsafe sex, it will lessen the odds of maternity by about 58%. Continue reading “Crisis Contraceptive Pill How quickly after intercourse can a pregnancy is taken by you test”