Nowadays, individuals find very less time to relax themselves due to their busy schedule. So, most of them prefer to listen their favorite music whenever they find time for themselves. iPod developed by Apple Inc is one such multimedia device which is preferred by most of them for storing their music files. Due to their extensive utilization, Apple Inc has released its various versions like iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic etc.
As mentioned above, iPod Nano is one of the portable multimedia device designed and developed by Apple Inc. This device is prominently utilized for saving audios, videos, pictures and so on. They have thin structure, wide display, built in Bluetooth technology and other amazing user friendly features because of which it has gained popularity among its users across the world.
At times, iPod Nano is prone to deletion accidentally or due to unexpected circumstances due to which you might lose music files from it. If you are one among them to face such situations, no need to worry. Whenever your songs, videos etc. are deleted from iPod Nano don’t assume that they cannot be recovered back. It is possible to restore deleted music from iPod Nano utilizing professional recovery tool like Remo Recover.
Let us take an instance wherein you have huge collection of songs in your iPod Nano and do have free space for storing new music. So, it is common to transfer some of the old music files from iPod Nano to your personal computer. For that, iPod Nano should be connected to your system and both the devices should get synchronized. Everything will be working find, but during transferring process you will click on delete option instead of send to due to which favorite songs will get deleted.
In such cases, as said above do not conclude yourself that music deleted from iPod Nano is erased permanently which is not true. When you delete music files, only pointer of that file gets deleted but data remains in iPod Nano until it is overwritten. That is you should avoid adding new data to iPod Nano unless recovery process is performed. After which using Remo Recover you can easily retrieve deleted music from iPod Nano in few simple steps.
Let us have brief idea about some of the reasons responsible for loss or deletion of music from iPod Nano
- Synchronization Errors – Whenever you want to store or transfer music from other devices to iPod Nano, iTunes of both the devices should get synchronized. During this process, if there errors or interruptions might result in deletion of music from iPod Nano
- Unreliable Antivirus Software – Normally, we use antivirus software for scanning iPod Nano to keep it safe from malware infections. During this scanning process, antivirus software can delete infected music from iPod Nano without user conformation
- Malware Infections – Since, iPod Nano can be connected with different systems for file sharing process, it gets infected from viruses many a times. These harmful viruses have the ability to self replicate themselves after which they can delete or corrupt entire structure of iPod Nano
- iPod Nano Corruption – If iPod Nano gets corrupted due to logical errors like software clashes, hardware conflicts, firmware issues etc. will become inaccessible. Hence, songs present in it might deleted or cannot be accessed
- Other Reasons – File system corruption, improper transfer process, abrupt removal of iPod Nano, power failure, sudden system termination and so on
Useful tips to remember
- Have a habit to maintain copy of important music files in any backup devices
- Do not remove iPod nano suddenly in between the transfer process
- Avoid connecting iPod to infected or unknown devices
- Regularly scan iPod Nano using updated antivirus software
More about Remo Recover
Remo Recover is one of the reliable recovery tool that can be used to restore different files like audio, video, images etc. from iPod Nano in few simple steps. It has well equipped powerful scanning algorithms for scanning entire iPod Nano in few minutes. This tool requires only minimal disk space for installation process. This software is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system. Apart from iPod Nano, supports other versions of iPod like iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, iPod Mini etc. for recovering deleted or lost music files.